FBI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FBI

Fun Billiard Internationals

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Page using?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Page using? Empty New Page using? Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:53 am

Tobske

FBI Member
FBI Member

ME and inno talked about using betterlooking page and i built up one fast. completing it i the next days but u guys can register and i get u in member part ^^ hope acey likes it too. maybe we could use it then =)

www.fbi-team.de.ms

2New Page using? Empty Re: New Page using? Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:48 am

Acey

FBI Clan Leader
FBI Clan Leader

The only problems I have with making a new page are;

a) I'd need admin rights, as would SupaDaZe and BuRn when they signed up. That and make a leader's section and a members section, only visible to those two categories.

b) A lot of people like me, are lazy. I'm willing to register to it, but I'm not sure everyone else will?

c) this page has all of our old scores from years ago.. if you're willing to copy every single thread and make sure the above 2 things work then by all means let's do it.

I would prefer this page though, we don't need to look good to be good. And it's simpler.

3New Page using? Empty Re: New Page using? Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:18 am

Tobske

FBI Member
FBI Member

u and the other leaders will get right, if u would be registered and i get you rights u would see that there is a member section and if u want i can do leader section too ^^

so if u want we can use it and i built it up with some more settings. but its useable from now ^^

4New Page using? Empty Re: New Page using? Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:51 am

Tobske

FBI Member
FBI Member

cw´s are online

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum